On January 29, the 10th edition of the International Congress of Knowledge and Innovation – CIKI 2020 was launched at a conference held at the facilities of the National Secretariat of Science and Technology of Panama, SENACYT, in the Ciudad del Saber.
An experience exchange panel was carried out with the participation of:
- Roberto Carlos dos Santos Pacheco, Director of the Graduate Program in Engineering and Knowledge Management (EGC) of the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC).
- José Manuel Aguirre Guillén, Director of Technology Parks and Strategic Alliances, Eugenio Garza Lagüera Entrepreneurship Institute, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico.
- Eduardo Giugliani, Director of the Center for Support to Scientific and Technological Development (IDEIA) of the Technological Scientific Park of the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (TECNOPUC – PUCRS).
- Paulo Selig, CIKI Coordinator, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- Fernando Daniels, Executive Director of the College of the Americas Program (COLAM), Inter-American University Organization (OUI).
- Eysel A. Chong, Knowledge Management Manager, City of Knowledge Foundation, Panama.
This tenth edition of the CIKI will be held in Ciudad del Saber, Panama, on November 19 and 20, 2020 under the theme “Knowledge for Business and Development”.