At the closing of the 2016 Call for Papers, the Scientific Committee of the VI International Congress of Knowledge and Innovation (ciKi2016) received 227 submitted papers from 460 authors from 18 countries (such as Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, and Portugal, among others).
The best papers may be published individually or in a Special Topic edition in the following scientific journals:
- International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Management
- Journal of Intellectual Capital
- Revista Alcance
- Revista Navus
- Produção em Foco
- Revista CD: Ciencias de la documentación
- Iberoamerican Journal of Strategic Management
- International Journal of Innovation
The selected papers will be announced on September 12th. The authors may adjust their work from September 12th to September 29th, accordingly to the Scientific Committee suggestions/criteria.
The ciKi will take place in October 31st and November 1st in Bogota, Colombia. The event aims to discuss and exchange about approaches and methodologies on Innovation Management, Intellectual Capital and Knowledge Management.